I have a big announcement: tonight at 8pm EST I will be a guest on Nkechi’s One Habit at a Time FB Live show. One Habit at a Time is a weekly show featuring guests who discuss how to break bad habits and implement good one. I am honored for this opportunity because it gives me a platform to discuss the importance of positive change and how to manifest it. Check me out tonight at 8pm EST on Nkechi’s FB page.
In the meantime, you can check out PositivityChange.com and like us on Facebook.
I look forward to seeing you in the audience.
What’s in store in MY store why ask? Everything! I carry only the latest and greatest business and branding products to help you save time, money and sanity! www.positivitychange.com/shop carries everything from my Amazon bestselling Expand Your Personal Brand eBook to my Top 40 Project Management Terms webinar…AND everything in between!
Here are some product highlights:
- Expand Your Personal Brand Bundle: Like the Amazon bestselling Expand Your Personal Brand eBook and workbook? Now you can have both for ONLY $15! This bundle contains 60 different personal branding exercises to make your brand pop! No filler, no repeats. I pour everything that I’ve learned in over 10 years and receiving 4 promotions into this bundle! And it is ONLY $15!
- Project Management Plan Survey Audio Course: I break down each part of the project plan with precision. I am a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) giving you project management the right way AND at an affordable price of $9.99. It’s a digital product so you can listen to it whenever and wherever.
- 20 Things that Managers Should Know To Be Successful Audio: This is a roadmap helping new managers avoid the landmines that are out there. It gives you all of the scenarios and project management jargon to be able to stay afloat. You don’t have to worry about being new when you have the playbook!
- Project Management Primer Audio Bundle: Get the MOST bang for your buck with this bundle. You’ll SAVE 10% off buying both the Project Management Plan Survey and 20 Things audio products! Remember, I am all about value and this bundle DELIVERS!
Watch my entire online store livestream here: Shop www.positivitychange.com/shop
Like my content? Subscribe to receive more positive change in YOUR inbox today!
Join the PositivityChange newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest positive change content by email.
Happy July 1st everyone! It is also the first day of the third quarter 2017. You know that I am ready to inject as much positivity as possible on my site because we truly need more of it out there. I have big things for every reader here on www.positivitychange.com .
Below are this site’s goals:
- Run my 31 days of positivity campaign to increase site activity
- Experiment with YouTube Live for Positive Change Radio
- I have already done PMM Live every Monday
- Highlight my new products on PositivityChange Shop
- I will be debuting my new product this month
- Increase my email subscribers by 50 people.
These goals are extremely manageable but also stretch because come July 31st, this site will be bigger and better because there’ll be more customers and content. I love provide as much helpful content to my readers. I am particularly giddy of my 31 days of positivity campaign. For more information about this subscribe to PositivityChange at www.positivitychange.com/mailinglist
Happy Monday everyone! The PositivityChange.com newsletter is back with an all-new name (PositivityChange.com Post) and another lesson on manifesting positive change in your personal and professional lives. This is a very different newsletter because I have learned something over the past week because a lot of things have happened that I want to share with you! As this Post’s title says, it is all about learning, growing and earning.
I have also done a PositivityChange Facebook Live about what I have learned from my first 71 Blogtalkradio episodes (Combining my 23 Project Management Minute podcasts and I have done 94 episodes’ worth of content). It is amazing how many things podcasting have taught me about content creation and time management.
When you learn, you grow and on last Thursday’s Positive Change Radio, I discussed how you can stay positive during growing pains. Remember, growing pains represent your new normal. You are outgrowing your current life and need to acquire some new skills in order to be your best. Sometimes growing pains can be a sad process because it means shredding the familiar people and comfort zone you’ve come accustomed to; but, when you grow, you cannot EVER return to your past life.
Last week I had found an error that has (positively) impacted my ability to earn. I switched online store platforms 3 months ago and wondered about below average sales. I didn’t know what was happening until I debuted my store blog. When I tried republishing it onto Medium, I received an error. What I later learned was that there was a code blocking customers from buying my items. I fixed not only the blog’s code but all of my URL shorteners resulting in a new sale that Thursday night!
Now that everything is right, I have a very announcement to make: my entire https://carlarjenkins.selz.com store is 10% off using the LOVE10 code! From now until February 28th, you will receive 10% off all purchases. This means that you can buy my Amazon bestselling Expand Your Personal Brand book, workbook, and the bundle.