July 4th has come and gone. Now we are back to our regularly scheduled programming. Or are we everyone?
There is no shame in saying that you have gotten back into the rhythm yet. Here are 5 resources to help you get not only back to work but back into the groove!
- Okay so maybe we enjoyed ourselves too much. Here’s how to rebound: https://www.peanutbutterrunner.com/how-to-rebound-from-an-indulgent-holiday/
- We are all for ZERO stress so here is an article about minimizing your post-vacation back to work stress: https://www.topresume.com/career-advice/10-tips-for-returning-from-vacation-with-minimal-stress
- We also learn from other people’s mistakes so that we don’t make the same ones: https://www.inc.com/suzanne-lucas/i-had-a-crappy-first-day-back-at-work-after-vacation-heres-what-i-did-wrong.html
- We also want our time back to be successful: https://www.businessinsider.com/what-successful-do-after-getting-back-from-vacation-2017-7
- We refuse to be miserable! https://www.fastcompany.com/3032988/how-to-come-back-to-work-after-a-vacation-without-being-miserable
Here’s to a Happy and Positive July everyone!
Join the PositivityChange newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest positive change content by email.