Tomorrow at 6pm EST on this episode of Positive Change Radio, hostess Carla R Jenkins will go over the 7 steps to creating a goal tracker. It is not enough to merely set goals. You must track your progress to see how you are doing. Below are the 7 steps to creating a goal tracker. These steps will help you measure your progress towards achieving your goals this 2017 and beyond!
- Determine what are your definitions of success and progress
- Know your resources and people
- Add milestones
- Write down change management procedures.
- Use 3-point estimation to create contingency plans.
- Monitor the progress.
- Have a lessons learned section.
Click here to listen live:
Read the PositivityChange article here:
Subscribe to my Blogtalkradio Profile:
Subscribe to PositivityChange mailing list:
Join our Facebook Page:
Email us for change management consulting and business opportunities:
Join the PositivityChange newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest positive change content by email.